How do I change my order type (ex. half share to full share)?
How do I purchase Add-on Products?
Login and go to the Add-on Products page. Click Add to Cart under your desired item, and click Place Order to finalize! Note that these are one-time purchases, they will not be sitting actively in your cart from week to week. Check back in before your deadline for any new items or updated flavors and to make another purchase!
Do I have to get an order every week?
No. You can pause your milk man delivery subscription at any time up to 72 hours before your next delivery (before your card is charged). To do so, Login and go to the Your Account page. Click the switch next to Pause my Subscription and remember to click save at the bottom of the page to save your new settings. Your local milk delivery in Ellington, CT subscription will remain paused until you unpause it, and we will send out weekly reminders if you have email or text notifications enabled. If you have text notifications enabled, you can respond to the text with the words PAUSE or UNPAUSE to control the status of your subscription without even having to log into your account!
What towns do you deliver to? If I am not in your delivery area, can I pick up?
We make local milk deliveries in these Connecticut towns: Bloomfield, Bolton, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Glastonbury, Manchester, Newington, Rocky Hill, Somers, South Windsor, Stafford, Suffield, Tolland, Union, Vernon, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Willington, Windsor, Windsor Locks.
If you do not live in one of these towns, you can create an account and select Pickup. Tuesday and Thursday are pick-up days. We will have a package with your name on it for you to pick up from 8am - 6pm at 80 Meadowbrook Rd, Ellington, CT 06029.
When can I make changes?
You can make any changes to your order, Pause/Resume, or add additional shares to your subscription, up until 3 days prior to your next delivery. Be sure to click Save Changes!
Do you sell gift cards?
Yes! Available for purchase in the Gift Shop and can be redeemed by the recipient through the Redeem A Gift Card Tab in their account.
About Our Products
Connecticut Made Products OPTIONS:
- Whole Milk, 2% Milk, Skim Milk - Gallon or Half Gallon
- Chocolate Milk - Half Gallon
- Coffee Milk - Quart
- Half & Half, Heavy Cream - Quart
- Eggs - 1 dozen
- 7-grain Bread, Wecka Bread - 1 loaf
- Sour Cream - 16oz
- Cottage Cheese - 16oz
- Butter - 1/2 pound salted
- Whole Milk Nonhomogenized Plain Yogurt - 32oz
- Cream Cheese - 8oz
- Brioche Buns - 4 pack
The following flavors change weekly - Menu at Top Right of Customize Your Order Tab or Instagram & Facebook
- Skyr Yogurt - 16oz
- Cookies - 8 piece
- Bagels - 6 pack
- Cottage Cheese Dip - 12oz
- Granola - 6oz
- Cheese - Size varies weekly
Specialty Products rotate through the Add-On Products Tab in your account
All our good quality milk products are pasteurized and homogenized. All dairy products are pasteurized with the exception of cheese from Smith’s Country Cheese & Cato Corner Farm which are produced with raw milk.
WHO ARE OUR PARTNERS?
- Oakridge Dairy in Ellington, CT
- Liuzzi Cheese in Hamden, CT
- Smith’s Country Cheese in Winchendon, MA
- LuAnn’s Bakery in Ellington, CT
- Arethusa Farms in Litchfield, CT
- Woodstock Creamery in Woodstock, CT
- Cortney’s Dips & Sauces in Berlin, CT
- Guida’s Dairy in New Britain, CT
- Hillandale Farms in Lebanon, CT
- Sunset Valley Farms in Broad Brook, CT
- Cabot Creamery of New England
- Birdhouse Coffee in South Windsor, CT
- Nodine’s Smokehouse in Torrington, CT
- Argyle Cheese in Hudson Falls, NY
- Between Rounds Bagels in South Windsor, CT
- Jeff’s Kettle Corn in Tolland, CT
- Drumroll Coffee in Wethersfield, CT
- Hannan Honey in Southbury, CT
- VanDana Maple Syrup in Tolland, CT
- Jersey Boys Jerky in Hammonton, NJ
- Reinberger Nut Butter in Warren, RI
- Narragansett Creamery in Providence, RI
- Buell’s Orchard in Eastford, CT
- Omar Coffee in Newington, CT
- Granville Country Store in Granville, MA
- WeHa Coffee in West Hartford, CT