How do I change my order type (ex. half share to full share)?
How do I purchase Add-on Products?
Login and go to the Add-on Products page. Click Add to Cart under your desired item, and click Place Order to finalize! Note that these are one-time purchases, they will not be sitting actively in your cart from week to week. Check back in before your deadline for any new items or updated flavors and to make another purchase!
Do I have to get an order every week?
No. You can pause your milkman delivery subscription at any time up to 72 hours before your next delivery (before your card is charged). To do so, Login and go to the Your Account page. Click the switch next to Pause my Subscription and remember to click save at the bottom of the page. You’ll then be asked if you want your delivery paused for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks. Make your selection and again click Pause my Subscription to have your local milk delivery in Ellington, CT subscription temporarily suspended.
What towns do you deliver to? If I am not in your delivery area, can I pick up?
We make local milk deliveries in these Connecticut towns: Avon, Bloomfield, Bolton, Coventry, Cromwell, East Granby, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Manchester, Newington, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Somers, South Windsor, Stafford, Suffield, Tolland, Union, Vernon, West Hartford, West Suffield, Wethersfield, Willington, Windsor, Windsor Locks.
If you do not live in one of these towns, you can create an account and select Pickup. Tuesday and Thursday are pick-up days. We will have a package with your name on it for you to pick up from 8am - 6pm at 80 Meadowbrook Rd, Ellington, CT 06029.
When can I make changes?
You can make any changes to your order, Pause/Resume, or add additional shares to your subscription, up until 24 hours prior to your next delivery. Be sure to click Save Changes!
- Monday delivery - Saturday midnight deadline
- Tuesday delivery - Sunday midnight deadline
- Wednesday delivery - Monday midnight deadline
- Thursday delivery - Tuesday midnight deadline
- Friday delivery - Wednesday midnight deadline
Where can I find Nutrition Information for your products?
Do you sell gift cards?
Yes! Available for purchase in the Gift Shop and can be redeemed by the recipient through the Redeem A Gift Card Tab in their account.
About Our Products
Weekly available products (click on product name to view nutrition information):
- Oakridge Whole Milk, 2% Milk, Skim Milk - Glass Half Gallon
- Guidas Whole Milk, 2% Milk, Skim Milk - Plastic Gallon
- Chocolate Milk - Half Gallon
- Coffee Milk - Quart
- Half & Half, Heavy Cream - Quart
- Eggs - 1 dozen
- 7-grain Bread, Wecka Bread, Sourdough - 1 loaf
- Sour Cream - 16oz
- Cottage Cheese - 16oz
- Butter - 1/2 pound salted
- Whole Milk Non-homogenized Plain Yogurt - 32oz
- Cream Cheese - 8oz
- Grinder Rolls - 6 pack
- Brioche Buns - 4 pack
- Dinner Rolls - 1 dozen
- Chocolate Pudding - 16oz
- Flourless Brownies - 2 pack XL
The following flavors change weekly - Menu at Top Right of Customize Your Order Tab or Instagram & Facebook
- MooBrew - 4pack 12oz Flavored Milk
- Skyr Yogurt - 16oz
- Cookies - 8 piece
- Gluten Free Cookies - 4 piece
- Bagels - 6 pack
- Cottage Cheese Dip - 12oz
- Granola - 6oz
- Cheese - Size varies weekly
Specialty Products rotate through the Add-On Products Tab in your account
All of our high quality milk products are pasteurized and homogenized. All dairy products are pasteurized with the exception of cheeses from Smith’s Country Cheese & which are produced with raw milk.
WHO ARE OUR PARTNERS?
- Oakridge Dairy in Ellington, CT
- Liuzzi Cheese in Hamden, CT
- Smith’s Country Cheese in Winchendon, MA
- LuAnn’s Bakery in Ellington, CT
- Arethusa Farms in Litchfield, CT
- Woodstock Creamery in Woodstock, CT
- Bloom Bake Shop in Hartford, CT
- Cortney’s Dips & Sauces in Berlin, CT
- Echo Pudding Farms in Hinsdale, NH
- Guida’s Dairy in New Britain, CT
- Hillandale Farms in Lebanon, CT
- Sunset Valley Farms in Broad Brook, CT
- Dude’s Donuts in Connecticut
- Cabot Creamery of New England
- Birdhouse Coffee in South Windsor, CT
- Nodine’s Smokehouse in Torrington, CT
- Schooner’s Beverages in Mystic, CT
- Argyle Cheese in Hudson Falls, NY
- Pan de Oro in Hartford, CT
- Between Rounds Bagels in South Windsor, CT
- Jeff’s Kettle Corn in Tolland, CT
- Drumroll Coffee in Wethersfield, CT
- Hannan Honey in Southbury, CT
- VanDana Maple Syrup in Tolland, CT
- Jersey Boys Jerky in Hammonton, NJ
- Disheveled Diva in Hartford, CT
- Narragansett Creamery in Providence, RI
- Buell’s Orchard in Eastford, CT
- Omar Coffee in Newington, CT
- WeHa Coffee in West Hartford, CT
- Bishop’s Orchard in Guilford, CT
- Carbone’s Ristorante in Hartford, CT
- Fairholm Farm in Woodstock, CT